Large Pirate Coins
When ye want big beefier coins to jiggle in yar pouch
• Large .6 oz, 1.5 inch diameter, Med .5 oz 1.25 diameter
• Pewter or brass, solid weight of a real coin
Small Pirate Coins
Good affordable coins, so buy lots of them.
• .4 oz, 7/8 inch diameter
• Real Metal, weight of a real coin
Every pirate should have a few coins in his pouch. The doubloon (from Spanish doblón, meaning "double"), was a two-escudo or 32-reales gold coin, Doubloons were minted in Spain, Mexico, Peru, and Nueva Granada. The term was first used to describe the golden excelente, either because of its value of two ducats or because of the double portrait of Ferdinand and Isabella. Doubloon became the model for several other gold coins, including the French Louis d'or, the Italian doppia, the Swiss duplone, the Northern German pistole, and the Prussian Friedrich d'or.
The Spanish dollar (also known as the piece of eight, the real de a ocho or the eight-real coin) is a silver coin, worth eight reales. The term cob, for a piece of eight or a Spanish-American dollar, was used in Ireland and the British colonies during the period when Spanish-American gold and silver coins were irregularly shaped and crudely struck. Sometimes cut up into pieces to make change. The value being in the weight of the coin.
About eight billion dollars worth of gold and silver left the New World from the Spanish Main, which made Spain the riches nation during the 15-16th Century.
Small Pirate Coins $1
Large Pirate Coins $3
100 Coin Pirate Chest
Here the best n' cheapest way to get a chest full of pirate coins.
• Comes with arrr 6x4x3 Small Pirate Chest
• 100 Replica Pirate Coins, a random combination of antiqued gold dubloon n antiqued silver pieces of eight
• The regular price of a replica coin is $1, so each one be costing ye 55 cents, which is less than wholesale cost on these
• Limited supply
• We only have the banded top chest available, not the Skull with cross bone chest anymore.
100 Coin Pirate Chest $69
Med Pirate Coins $2