An elegant weapon, this pistol was popular in the Prussian military from 1840-1860. These pistols were imported to the Confederacy for use during the Civil War.
• Certified proof tested
• Lifetime warranty
• There is no provision for a ram rod with this pistol, as the cavalry generally had the ramrod attached to a lanyard, which hung around the soldiers neck or cross belt.
• .66 caliber smooth bore, 9 inch octagon to round barrel. All hardware is of armory bright iron and brass
• Stamped 1851 at the breech, with all proper armory stamps and markings throughout.
• Has an external nipple protector and fires a regular musket cap
• Beautiful natural walnut wood stock
• Front n' rear sights
• Uses a musket percussion cap
• Length: 15.5", Weight: 2 lbs 14oz.
NOTE: The finish is now a natural walnut instead of black dyed.
All black powder weapons must be insured, ship Fedex - 5 day ground n' must be signed fer. You will receive an additional invoice fer shipping!