Here be another Pirate Fashions original. This be a very large 1690 Germanic Pistol normally carried in a brace holster by mounted troops. This kind of detailed work be extremely rare in modern reproductions, but very popular 300 years ago.
• Certified proof tested
• Lifetime warranty
• .62 caliber, smooth bore barrel
• 16 inch steel barrel that be silver plated with an etched design
• Beautiful silver etched design on barrel, flintlock, trigger guard, butt cap n' side plate
• Stock is made of a walnut hardwood with bone n' artificial ivory inlay
• Wood ramrod with silver tip
• Length: 24.5 inches, Weight 4 lbs 4 oz
All black powder weapons must be insured, ship by Fed Ex Ground - 5 day n' must be signed fer.