During the time of Sir Francisco Drake, sea dogs would have been wearing Doublets such as these. They be worn under buff jerkin or breast armour.
• 100% medium weight wool with a linen lining
• Can be work 3 different ways: Regular coat, as a vest with sleeved detached, or with sleeved attached with off the arms.
• 12 Wool covered sack buttons, very nice feature.
• Has leather laces with brass points to attach the sleeves and the pants.
• Comes in olive brown or royal burgundy.
• As seen in the Movie: America: Imagine the World Without Her
Washing Instructions Category 1: Dry Clean or Spot Clean