The be a beautiftul Dutch 1660-1710 flintlock pistol featuring a bronze lock plate. Has a sleek wooden stock that fit well in yar hand. These were the first flintlocks without a dog safety to be issued in large numbers. Only available through Pirate Fashions.
These pistols were used extensively by the Dutch navy, VOC or Dutch East India Company, as well as the civilian market - i.e. pirates.
• Certified proof tested
• Lifetime warranty
• .62 caliber
• Beautiful walnut hard wood
• Bronze (instead of brass) lock plate, butt cap, trigger guard n' ramrod guide
• Polished steel barrel n' hammer
• Functional black powder pistol with drilled vent hole
• Include belt hook n lanyard ring
• Made completely in the USA