Bloomers be the latest rage in pirate fashion of arrrr current times. Fer all the ladies who don't want to wear a skirt or want something to wear under the skirt, we have the Wench Bloomer. Inspired by the pantaloons of Turkey, so they also be called the"Turkish Dress" which became popular in the 1850. Named after Amelia Bloomer who first publicized the shorts in her "Water-Cure Journal". The bloomers arrrrr seen in all Cowboy movies n' have moved to the pirate world. It be not historically correct fer the Golden Age of Piracy, but they be popular n' fun!
• Made of 100% cotton
• Available in two colors: Natural White n Pirate Black
• Draw string around the waist, ties in the back (not the front, so it will gather in the back while leaving the front to be flat, which will give it a better look) with a 4 inch adjustment
• Ribbon tie around each leg to give a 3 inch adjustment
• Progressive length bloomers, a short 5.5 inch inseam fer small size and a long 11 inch inseam fer the XL size
• These bloomer be designed to be low riders to sit half way between the waist and the hips
• Should be cold washed and lined dry or order a size larger to accommodate the 15% shrinkage that will occur
Looks great with the Pearl Blouse. These be produced by us and may take 2 or 3 weeks to deliver.
Washing Instructions Category 3: Wash Cold, Line Dry