The matchlock be the first lock invented to facilitate the firing of hand held firearms. This musket be a classic fishtail design, popularly used by Musketeers during the Thirty Years War (1618-1648). This uses burning slow match held by a serpentine to ignite the black powder.
• Certified proof tested
• Lifetime warranty
• .75 caliber (uses a .735 ball)
• Beautiful walnut hard wood
• Polished steel barrel n' lock
• Polished iron butt cap, trigger guard, n' ramrod guide
• Functional black powder musket with drilled vent hole
• Includes one 5 foot length of arrrr special formulated slow match cord
• Rifle Length: 59.5", Weight: 9 lbs 4 oz
All black powder weapons must be insured, ship by Fed Ex Ground - 5 day n' signed fer. Ye will be issued an invoice fer additional shipping charges.