Queen Anne Pistols be first produced in 1660, become popular in the early 1700s, during the reign of Queen Anne. The Queen Anne Pistol's design has become synonymous with its screw on barrel, which was used for loading the pistol. The bore of the barrel is often tapered allowing for larger caliber balls to be fired which will result in a more accurate shot n' more recoil.
The be similar to the one used by Capt Jack Sparrow in Pirates Of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides, who he later gave to Angelica, who attempted to shot him as he was rowing away in a longboat at the end of the movie.
• Certified Proof Tested
• Lifetime Warrantee
• .62 Caliber, smooth bore barrel
• Steel flintlock design
• 7 inch Turn Off smooth bore barrel.
• Silver thumb plate, side plate and butt cap.
• Beautiful wood finish on a stock is made of walnut
• Length: 12 inches, Weight 1 lbs 3 oz.