No pirate should be without the elixir of life, a rum flask, arrrrgh! During the 18th century, women boarding docked British warships would smuggle gin into the ship via makeshift flasks, created from pig's bladders and hidden inside their petticoats.
• Stainless Steel, easy to clean, hard to break
• Carries 10 oz of yar favorite liquid refreshments
• Includes steel funnel, so ye don't spill a drop of yar valuable rum.
• Curved to fit the wearer's hip or thigh, for comfort and discretion
• 9 unique graphics that have a double coating of protection covering
• 5.5" Heigh, 3.5" Wide