This Spanish Trabuco be a blunderbuss that features the unique Catalan boot style stock. It was used from 1680 to 1780 throughout the Spanish Empire. Great when you want a unique blunderbuss that no one else has.
• Walnut stock
• Spanish Miquelet flintlock mechanism with grooved frizzen, instead of the common English lock design
• 15.5 inch steel barrel 75 cal.
• All brass hardware with steel butt plate
• Hickory ramrod can be used to adjust the flint, no special tools needed.
• Features the distinctive removable face vertical grooved frizzen for great sparks
• Come with ring and slide bar to connect to shoulder baldric