This be a historical 1680-1700 period correct frock coat, one Stede Bonnet, "the gentleman pirate", might have worn.
• Beautiful heavy duty brocade of rayon & poylester fabric, fully lined with a cotton/linen blend
•38 real metal riveted buttons, guaranteed to not fall off
• 2 fully functional front pockets
• Available in two different colors: Gold n' Black, Red n' Black.
• Sewn pleats in the back, it has a wonderful wide flare when spinning around.
• Cuff can be adjusted 2 inches longer or shorter with ironing
These garments be made here at Pirate Fashions, so it may take an extra 3 to 6 week to receive yer order. We now have 2 new colors: Blue N Black and Red N Gold (as seen in the photos) that can be used in this fine coat.
Washing instructions Category 1: Dry clean only