These be light weight n' comfortable, perfect fer those who want a full length pant to wear with their boots. Not good for mates with large calves.
• Elastic waist with draw string tie for comfort and adjustablity
•Long fitted portion from below the knee with 13 sets of nickel eyelets n' a thick cord lacing
• Baggy n' comfortable fit above the knee
• Great for wearing with pirate boots
• Made from viscose rayon, the first man made fiber created in 1855. This fabric is made from natural cellulose based raw material so it feels like cotton or linen
• Affordably priced, great value
Note: The legs are narrow below the knee, so if you have calves larger than 14 inches on a small or 18 inches on a 3X - it won't fit. As with any eyelets on fabric, these arrrrr prone to falling out after a number of wearings, but we find it gives you that worn, scurvy dog pirate look, arrrrgh!
Washing instructions Category 3: Wash cold in garment bag, line dry