Here be a Pirate Fashions original and one of our most popular breeches! We have taken the look of the original buccaneers of the Spanish Main of the 17th Century and made arrr Fancy French version. These breeches are unique for the pop of color along the hem and seam, n' are essential fer any fine navy man lookin fer a good pair of breeches.
Boucanier is the original French version of the English word Buccaneer.
• Made of black 100% cotton canvas
• Striping be made with a rich taffeta ribbon on the sides. Available in crimson red, pewter, gold, blue, and burgundy
• Back panel with 6 inches of adjustability
• Baggy n' comfortable fit, goes 2 to 3 inches past the knee
• Ribbon ties at the bottom
• Great when you want something that is different that'll stand out from the crowd n' perfect for a fancy dress party!
• 21 real metal buttons in a pewter color (gold buttons for gold taffeta)
• Using our new no-pull off buttons
Goes with arrr matching Corsair Vest
These garments be made here at Pirate Fashions, sometimes we have them in stock, but many times we will have to make them once you order them, so it may take an extra 1 to 4 week to receive yer order.
NOTE: Waist size is based on Actual Measurement of waist n' NOT on common jean sizes.
Washing instructions Category 2: hand wash