Here be a custom woven sash from the far away Heavenly Kingdom of Nepal, freshly taken from an East Indian Merchantmen off the coast through special negotiations. Wide, striped weave allows air to flow through this sash, perfect fer a sailor who roams the tropics.
• This sash be hand woven in a loose style so it will breath in the hot tropic weather. You can see through it close up, but it looks solid from afar.
• 30% silk from the eastern lands of Asia and 70% linen. Silk makes this sash soft n' linen makes it durable.
• Full 12 feet 4 inches long, enough to go around ye twice and have nice long tails
• 10 inches wide
• Sashes should always be worn with a good leather pirate belt!
• Comes in t3 colors: Black N White, Red N Black & Bloody Red N White
• Matches the Bloody Breeze Head Scarf
Washing instructions Category 3: wash cold, line dry