Here be an Pirate Fashion original that goes with arrr matching Boucanier breeches. This be a short vest popular during the Napoleonic Wars & War of 1812 (though similar have shown up in pirate movies set during the Golden Age, like Cutthroat Island!).
• Made of Black 100% cotton canvas with a rich burgundy taffeta facing. We only a few of the older pattern fabric in the XL size. Some of the photos have the old pattern fabric.
• Back adjustment panel accommodates larger range of sizes and give that fitted look
• Cool in hot weather n' maneuverable fer fighting
• When you want something that is different n' will stand out from the crowd
• 12 real metal buttons in a pewter color (gold buttons for gold taffeta)
These garments be made here at Pirate Fashions, sometimes we have them in stock, but many times we will have to make them once you order them, so it may take an extra 1 to 3 week to receive yer order.
Washing Instructions Category 2: Hand Wash, Line Dry