These light weight n' comfortable pants be made by Pirate Dressing.
• Elastic waist with draw string tie for comfort and adjustablity
•Long fitted portion below the knee with 13 sets of nickel eyelets & thick cord
• Baggy n' comfortable fit above the knee
• Great for wearing with pirate boots
• Made from Viscose Rayon, the first man made fiber in 1855. Unlike nylon n' polyester, this fabric is made from natural cellulose based raw material so it feels like cotton or linen.
• Affordably priced, great value
• Available only in Pirate Black & Sea Blue
Note: As with any eyelet on fabric, the eyelet arrrrr prone to falling out after a number of wearings, so if you want a super long lasting shirt pick on of the more expensive shirts. It will give you that worn, scurvy dog pirate look, arrrrgh!
Washing Instructions Category 3: Wash Cold in garment bag, Line Dry