This here arrrr New Buxom Bodice, it be replacing the Wench Bodice. It fixes the problem of the Wench Bodice of sometimes be a underbust and some times overbust corset. It has a longer torso than the old design, so it covers the lower abdomen better as well as it doesn't stick out at the bottom. It fits any bust size.
It has the shaping ability of a corset in a bodice, very rare for any bodice under $300. This is are best designed corset to shape yar fine figure, every pirate in the house be looking at ye.
• Has side slit on both sides to adjust for better fit around the hips.
• Flat Steel Boning fer better durability n' shaping, not the plastic stays that break.
• Front n’ back lacing fer a secure fit n' wider range of sizing, instead of zippers or busks. Comes with modesty panels in front, back and on each side.
• Built strong enough ta reduce the waistline 4 ta 6 inches, others can frequently only manage 2 ta 4 inches.
• The shoulder straps are completely adjustable with 5 grommets on each strap. Set them how you like the first time you wear it and ye don't be needing to tie them every time!
• The bodice is designed with a 8 inch difference between waist and bust, and a 10 inch difference between waist and hips.
• This bodice is designed to be put on with an assistant (unless you're very flexible n' skilled)
• Comes in 5 colors: Black, Brown, Green N Black, Silver N Black, Red N Black
*On sizes 34 and larger there arrrr 24 steel bones instead of the previous 14. This provides additional support and improves the life of yer corset.
Washing Instructions Category 1: Dry Clean Only
READ Important Sizing Info!
Tape measure your waist at its narrowest point (generally 2-3 inches above the belly button) , then take 3-5 inches if you are new to wearing corset/bodice or have little body fat. Take 5-6 inches off if you are an experienced at wearing bodice or have plenty of body fat. Do not go off your clothes size.
Example: If you waist is 27 inches and you are an experienced corset wearer & have normal body fat, you should order a 24 inch corset. If unsure, order it smaller, as you do not have to lace it completely closed. The modesty panels give ye several inches of leeway in tightening.