This here be our Milady Bodice; a very unique design only available at Pirate Fashions. This bodice is high waisted, good for women with a short torso.
• 3 ways to wear the shoulders straps• Features the black skirting at the V-shape bottom, the Sailor Moon look!
• Flat Steel Boning fer better durability n' shaping, not the plastic stays that break
• Front n’ back lacing fer a secure fit n' wider range of sizing, instead of zippers or busks. Comes with modesty panels.
• Built strong enough to reduce the waistline 4 to 6 inches, others can only manage 2 to 4 inches
• This corset is designed to be put on with an assistant (unless your very flexible n' skilled).
• The Pirate Wench Corset is designed with a 8 inch difference between waist and bust, and 10 inch difference between waist and hips, 2 inches larger than on arr bodice. So if ye got the Pirate Wench Corset 'n yer 'girls' don't quite fill up the cups, try the Milady Bodice instead.
Washing Instructions Category 1: Dry Clean Only
• View video below the corset and on how to tie a corset
READ Important Sizing Info!
Tape measure your waist at its narrowest point (generally 2-3 inches above the belly button) , then take 3-4 inches if you are new to wearing corsets or have little body fat. Take 5-6 inches off if you are experienced at wearing corsets or have plenty of body fat. Do not use your clothes size. If you have a waist measurement of over 40 inches, you can take 6 to 8 inches off for your size.
Example: If you waist is 27 inches and you are an experienced corset wearer & have normal body fat, you should order a 22 inch corset. If unsure, order it smaller, as you do not have to lace it completely tight. These corsets have modesty panels in front and back and skin will not be showing.
NOTE: The Silver n Black bodice is replacing the Red n Black bodice, so they arrrr no longer available.
As seen in Movies, TV series, Museum, News Show, n' Disney.