Most pirates n' sailor really wore shorter garments, as long pants n' sleeves would get caught up in the rigging. This be common man's working jacket or short coat that be very basic n' affordable, with no pockets. This style of jacket be worn in the late pirate era from 1740 to 1790.
• Made of quality cotton canvas material
• Simple 3 button mariner's cuff
• 13 metal buttons
• Trimmed in black cotton twill tape on the collar, cuffs and bottom to reinforce the edges from rough wear.
• Available in two color styles: Rogue Brown or Navy Blue
• Jacket is unlined for summer weather
Washing instruction Category 3: machine wash cold, line dry