Boucan Knife be made from a broken cutlass. They be originally started out as long bladed knives used to kill n' crave up wild pig n' oxen on Jamaica n' Santa Domingo island. A naval cutlass proved too unwieldy when cutting apart wild animals n' smaller knives would not have a strong enough blade to hack through bone n' sinew. Later they became a great parrying dagger.
This one be made from the Caribbean Guard Hanger with the blade cut down 10 inches n' the top guard trap cut off so that the knife can be held in the reverse position. Perfectly match set with Caribbean Guard Hanger fer two handed fighting! This knife later transformed into the Bowie Knife.
• Come in two finishes: Polished Black n' Antiqued Brown
• Made of 1060 High Carbon Steel
• Can be used in Left or Right Hand
• Leather Wrapped Handle with Peeded Pommel
• Battle Ready Sword ready fer sword fighting
• 14 inch Heat Tempered Harden Blade, Unsharped
• Leather Scabbard with metal fittings which are Blued, button can be worn on either side
• Single Edged Blade with Fuller or Blood Groove
• Overall Length: 23" Weight: 1 lbs 13 oz
As seen in Movies, TV series, Museum, News Show, n' Disney.