8 Days on MSC Seaside, April 18-25, 2020
Travel the High Seas with fellow Pirate Enthusiasts to visit Pirate Museums, Spanish Fortresses, Rum Bars in the Caribbean isles. Luxurious Life aboard a cruise ship with Game Night, Pirate Classes & Buccaneer Ball, Yarrr!
Here be the ports we pirate be visiting on arrrr cruise of the Caribbean
Sat, April 18, 2020
Tampa (Optional - 10am) Bus Transportation to Miami
Miami (Depart 5:00pm)
Nightly Dinner: We are scheduled for the early dinner at 5:30pm each night, you are not required to eat with the group every night, but it would be nice if you eat with the group at dinner at least twice. This is good for those that like to eat with other people you know, instead of foreigners who may not speak your language. We will let you know the location of arrr table when we find out.
Meet & Greet: Time & Location to be announced. Dress Code: Pirate Lite (Pirate T-Shirt with one or two accessories such as a Tricorn, Sash, Bandana, Striped Socks or Hip Scarf. We will go over all the pirate activities for the week. Discuss arrr movie short project.
Sun, April 19, 2020
We be what we have planned so far. Times and activities are subject to change!
First Sea Day:
• 10am: Pirate Game Day which will consist of different pirate card, dice and board games. Feel free to bring any pirate games that you may have.
• 3pm: Rum Pub Crawl: We will hit all of the ships bar looking for the best rum drinks on the ship. Dress Code: Full pirate garb, tonight is Captain's Night, so fancy is good.
In Port Trips: You should sign up fer at least one of the three additional fee, shore excursions. Prices will be announced once the detail have been confirmed. They will be better and cheaper than the cruise ship options.
Monday - Apr 20, 2020
• 2pm - Class on Treasure Coins
San Juan: (Arrive 5pm)
• Walking tour around the grand Spanish fortresses of El Morro n' San Cristobal at night (unfortunately they will be closed by the time we get in port) covering their history n' pirates in Puerto Rico. We will be taking group photos so dress code is Full Pirate Garb, but be prepared to walk.
• Dinner n' Show at Triana Tapas & Flamenco for those that want to eat in town. (Departs 1am)
Tuesday - Apr 21, 2020
St Thomas:(Arrive 7pm)
• 9am - Pirate Treasure Ship Wreck Museum (which we had a small hand in).
• 12pm - Lunch some where in Charlotte Amalie.
• 1:30pm - Fort Christian
• 2:30pm -Blackbeard's Castle (not really his castle, but has a nice collection of pirate statues).
• 3:30pm - Either hunt fer the Pirate Gallery & Pirates Chest or have a drink at Bones Rum tasting store
Wednesday - Apr 22, 2020
2nd Sea Day
11am: Class on What Pirates Really Wore
2pm: Period Dance Class
7pm: Pirate Parade aboard ship
8pm: Formal Pirate Ball with Period Dancing
Thursday - Apr 23, 2020
Nassau: (Arrive 12pm)
• 12:30pm - Pirate Museum of Nassau, Dress Code Pirate Lite
• 1:30pm - Lunch at Smugger's Cafe
* 2:30pm - Visit one of Nassau's 3 small forts: Fort Fincastle or Fort Charlotte or Fort Montagu.
* 4pm - Visit the Tortuga Rum Cake Factory then Tour of John Watling's Rum Distillery.
• 6pm - Eat at Oh Andros Restaurant.
* Optional Black Beard Escape game for groups of 8 pirates.
Friday - Apr 24, 2020
Ocean Cay: (Arrive 9am)
This be the newest private cruise ship island, MSC 95 acre Marine Reserve, opening up in Nov 2019
• 10am - Treasure hunt n' film our own short pirate short movie
Saturday - Apr 25, 2020
Miami: (Arrives 7am)
Tampa (Optional - 7:30am) Bus Transportation From Miami
Prices will be going up next year, so book now to get this great rate.
|Room||Taxes||Total per Person|
Gratuities are $12.50 per person, per day and will be added to your final bill at the end of the cruise.
Easy Drink Package
Our room package include the Easy Drink Package which normally cost $35 per day. The drink package included unlimited consumption of selected drink priced up to $6. More details later. 15% service charge.
3 Levels of Experiences
|Bella: Lowest priced staterooms, No ability to choose specific cabins|
|Fantastica: Choose specific cabin, 24 hour room service|
|Aurea: Choose cabin, Spa Package, Priority Boarding, Private Sun Deck|
Food on MSC Cruise
You will have the ability to dine in the early or late in the main dinning room, we will try to arrange sitting together in a group. You will have the ability to dine on your own in the buffet or additional fee restaurants.
$199 per person deposit is required to start this pirate adventure. There is a $50 discount if you sign up by July 4, 2019. For 21 year or older only. MSC will match other cruise ship loyalty programs.