8 Days on MSC Meraviglia, June 12-19, 2021
The new cruise is now on the MSC Meraviglia instead of the MSC Seaside. This be their newest ship, which features the Cirque Du Soleil at Sea. The cruise only has only one change, Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic instead of Nassau in the Bahamas.
Travel the High Seas with fellow Pirate Enthusiasts to visit Pirate Museums, Spanish Fortresses, Rum Bars in the Caribbean isles. Luxurious Life aboard a cruise ship with Game Night, Pirate Classes & Buccaneer Ball, Yarrr!
Here be the ports we pirate be visiting on arrrr cruise of the Caribbean
Sat, Jun 12, 2021
Tampa (Optional - 10am) Bus Transportation to Miami
Miami (Depart 5:00pm)
Nightly Dinner: We are scheduled for the early dinner at 5:30pm each night, you are not required to eat with the group every night, but it would be nice if you eat with the group at dinner at least twice. This is good for those that like to eat with other people you know, instead of foreigners who may not speak your language. We will let you know the location of arrr table when we find out.
Meet & Greet: Time & Location to be announced. Dress Code: Pirate Lite (Pirate T-Shirt with one or two accessories such as a Tricorn, Sash, Bandana, Striped Socks or Hip Scarf. We will go over all the pirate activities for the week. Discuss arrr movie short project.
Sat, Jun 13, 2021
We be what we have planned so far. Times and activities are subject to change!
First Sea Day:
• 2-4pm: Pirate Game Day which will consist of different pirate card, dice and board games. Feel free to bring any pirate games that you may have.
• 5pm: Rum Pub Crawl: We will hit all of the ships bar looking for the best rum drinks on the ship. Dress Code: Full pirate garb, tonight is Captain's Night.
In Port Trips: You should attend least one of the three additional fee, shore excursions. They will be pay as you go. They will be better and cheaper than the cruise ship options, as we are not making a profit from them. We are just going as a group and dividing the cost among us. We will go over each trip the night before during the nightly dinner.
Monday - Jun 14, 2021
• 2pm - Class on Treasure Coins
San Juan: (Arrive 5pm)
• 5pm Walking tour around the grand Spanish fortresses of San Cristobal at night (unfortunately they will be closed by the time we get in port) covering their history n' pirates in Puerto Rico. We will be taking group photos so dress code is Full Pirate Garb, but be prepared to walk.
•6:30 pm 1.4K walk to Castillo San Felipe del Morro for those that don't want to drink
• 8:30 pm Dinner at Barrachina 4.3 stars $20-50 for Puerto Rican Food, this be where the Pina Colada be invented.
Tuesday - Jun 15, 2021
St Thomas:(Arrive 7pm) Clothing is Pirate Lite
• 9am - Pirate Treasure Ship Wreck Museum $16 (which we had a small hand in and they will be giving us a special behind the scene tour).
* 11am - Shop at Pirate Gallery & Pirates Chest
• 12pm -Blackbeard's Castle (not really his castle, but has a nice collection of pirate statues, hopefully it will be open when we get there).
Wednesday - Jun 16, 2021
Puerto Plata: (Arrive 10am) Clothing is Pirate Lite
• 11:00am -Fortaleza San Felipe, $13.50 Dress Code Pirate Lite
• 1:30pm -Other activities to be announced
Thursday - Jun 17, 2021
2nd Sea Day
11am: Class on What Pirates Really Wore
2pm: Period Dance Class
Clothing is Fancy Full Pirate Garb
7pm: Pirate Parade aboard ship
8pm: Formal Pirate Ball with Period Dancing
Friday - Jun 18, 2021
Ocean Cay: (Arrive 9am) Clothing is Pirate Lite
This be the newest private cruise ship island, MSC 95 acre Marine Reserve, opening up in Nov 2019
• 2 - 4pm - Treasure hunt n' film our own short pirate short movie
Saturday - Jun 19, 2021
Miami: (Arrives 7am)
Tampa (Optional - 7:30am) Bus Transportation From Miami
Prices will be going up next year, so book now to get this great rate.
|Room||Taxes||Total per Person|
Gratuities are $12.50 per person, per day and will be added to your final bill at the end of the cruise.
Easy Drink Package
Our room package include the Easy Drink Package which normally cost $35 per day. The drink package included unlimited consumption of selected drink priced up to $6. More details later. 15% service charge.
3 Levels of Experiences
|Bella: Lowest priced staterooms, No ability to choose specific cabins|
|Fantastica: Choose specific cabin, 24 hour room service|
|Aurea: Choose cabin, Spa Package, Priority Boarding, Private Sun Deck|
Food on MSC Cruise
You will have the ability to dine in the early or late in the main dinning room, we will try to arrange sitting together in a group. You will have the ability to dine on your own in the buffet or additional fee restaurants.
$199 per person deposit is required to start this pirate adventure. There is a $50 discount if you sign up by July 4, 2019. For 21 year or older only. MSC will match other cruise ship loyalty programs.