This here be our Pirate Wench Overbust Corset, the finest available in the New World.
• Flat Steel Boning fer better durability n' shaping, not the plastic stays that break
• Front n’ back lacing fer a secure fit n' wider range of sizing, instead of zippers or busks. Comes with modesty panels.
• Built strong enough ta reduce the waistline 4 ta 6 inches, others can only manage 2 ta 4 inches
• This overbust corset can be worn with or without a blouse. 14 inches from top to bottom.
• This corset is designed to be put on with an assistant (unless your very flexible n' skilled).
• The Pirate Wench Corset is designed with a 10 inch difference between waist and bust, and 12 inch difference between waist and hips, 2 inches larger than on arr bodice. Fits best on wenches with a C cup or larger.
• View video below the corset and on how to tie a corset
*On sizes 34 and larger we arr moving to 24 steel bones instead of the previous 14 bones. This provides better support and improves the life of yer corset.
Washing Instructions Category 1: Dry Clean Only
READ Important Sizing Info!
Tape measure your waist at its narrowest point (generally 2-3 inches above the belly button) , then take 3-4 inches if you are new to wearing corsets or have little body fat. Take 5-6 inches off if you are experienced at wearing corsets or have plenty of body fat. Do not go off your clothes size. If you have a waist measurement of over 40 inches, you can take 6 to 8 inches off for your size.
Example: If you waist is 27 inches and you are an experienced corset wearer & have normal body fat, you should order a 22 inch corset. If unsure, order it smaller, as you do not have to lace it completely tight. These corsets have modesty panels in front and back and skin will not be showing.
NOTE: We are discontinued the Green Color, only a few size 22 be available.