When ye don't know if the weather may be cold n' rainy or hot n' sunny n' don't want to bring a heavy cloak or coat, this be yar solution! The buccaneer style cape will keep the upper body warm n' dry. This cape has n' elegant design that works great fer those with a gothic style, its clean tailoring gives it a tasteful silhouette perfect fer the prepared nobleman!
A cape be any sleeveless outer garment but it usually be a garment that covers only the back half of the wearer, fastening around the neck. Shorter than a cloak, capes be very popular in the 16th and 17th centuries. In the 18th century overcoats were used instead of capes.
• Made of wool on one side and waterproof wax cloth on the other. Sailors have used wax cloth fer hundreds of years.
• There be 7 metal button on the wool side
• Silver or double gold trim and matching button along the bottom edge give it a rich flair
• Goes to just above the waist with two ribbons to tie across the shoulders, so it can be worn two different ways.
• Perfect fer either rogues or wenches
Garment Care Category 1