Fer those who be lookin to emulate the swashbuckling charm of the protagonist of Pirates of the Caribbean, here be arrrrr fine Capt. Jack's pirate sash
• 100% cotton, not polyester or a blend. This fabric was much more difficult and expensive to get than linen at the time. Resists staining more than linen, but not as strong.
• Full 12 feet long, enough to go around ye twice and have nice long tails, most other merchants ofter shorter 8 foot long ones, which only wrap around ye once.
• 10-11 inches wide, not the skinny 7 inch one commonly used by others. As seen in the Capt Sparrow image, the wide sash is the look of real pirates. The fabric will crease up and shrink, so we offer it wide.
• This sash has an unfinished torn edge, which is perfect for the rugged look.
• Sashes should alway be worn with a good leather belt.
Washing instructions Category 3: wash cold, line dry