Here be a stunning combination of a corset n' a dress put together. After a year of development, it finally be here. Based on arrrr Pirate Wench Corset with tails added to them fer a very elegant look, perfect fer Pirate Balls.
• Flat Steel Boning fer better durability n' shaping, not the plastic stays that break
• Front n’ back lacing fer a secure fit n' wider range of sizing, instead of zippers or busks. Comes with modesty panels.
• Built strong enough ta reduce the waistline 4 ta 6 inches, others can only manage 2 ta 4 inches
• This overbust corset can be worn with or without a blouse. 14 inches from top to bottom.
• This corset is designed to be put on with an assistant (unless your very flexible n' skilled).
• The Corset Dress be designed with a 8 inch difference between waist and bust, and 10 inch difference between waist and hips, so it be slight differently sized than the Pirate Wench Corset.
• Come in 3 different color: Blue, Black and Silver
* Length of the corset dress in front is 26 inches and 33 inches in back
• View video below the corset and on how to tie a corset
*On sizes 34 and larger we there be 24 steel bones instead of the standard 14 bones, so it will cost more. We are phasing out the Cream over Black color.
Washing Instructions Category 1: Dry Clean or Spot Clean
Doen't include the optional Corset Dress Pins
READ Important Sizing Info!
Tape measure your waist at its narrowest point (generally 2-3 inches above the belly button) , then take 3-4 inches if you are new to wearing corsets or have little body fat. Take 5-6 inches off if you are experienced at wearing corsets or have plenty of body fat. Do not go off your clothes size. If you have a waist measurement of over 40 inches, you can take 6 to 8 inches off for your size.
Example: If you waist is 27 inches and you are an experienced corset wearer & have normal body fat, you should order a 22 inch corset. If unsure, order it smaller, as you do not have to lace it completely tight. These corsets have modesty panels in front and back and skin will not be showing.