Here be the pants that pirates love. These fine pants be made to order by Pirate Fashions, so it may take an extra 2 to 3 week to receive. In 1628 the British Admiralty made sailor's clothing, called "slops," available to press-ganged men. They consisted of a suit of canvas with doublet and breeches, Monmouth caps, cotton waistcoats and drawers, stockings, linen shirts and shoes. Now they are the baggy short pants that be most popular with pirates.
• Made of 100% canvas duck material; thick, stiff n' durable.
• Back lacing with 5 inch of adjustability (we used button holes now instead of non-historical grommets that some re-enactors complained about)
• Baggy n' comfortable fit, goes 2 or 3 inches past the knee
• Great for showing off ye pirate socks
• Come a choice of silver or gold colored metal buttons
• Pirate Black Color is generally in stock
• Colored Slops are made to order, so they will take about 1-3 weeks fer delivery.
Washing Instructions Category 3: Wash Cold, Line Dry
Sizing Instructions: Do Not use your jean size measurement (as it may be too small as it is normally 4-5 inches smaller than your actual size). Use a measuring tape and find your measurement around your waist (which is around your belly button). The Large 35-41 will fit someone with a waist measurement of 36-42 (as 1 to 2 inches of compression is needed or your pants will fall down).