Fer those who want to wear an underbust corset, or no corset at all, we present the women's waistcoat! This piece matches with the men's corsair wesket n' boucanier breeches so you n' yer mate can compliment each other. Women's versions of men's military outfits were very popular during the 17th and 18th centuries.
• Made of durable black cotton canvas, fully lined with a cotton/linen blend
• Cool in hot weather n' maneuverable fer fighting
• Great when you want to stand out from the crowd
• 10 real metal buttons in a pewter color
• Back adjustment panel to give a fitted look
These garments be made here at Pirate Fashions n' it may take an extra 1 to 3 weeks to receive yer order.
Washing instructions Category 2: Hand wash, line dry
As seen in Movies, TV series, Museum, News Show, n' Disney.