After 2 years of development we finally have arrr new custom pirate frock coat! This coat has a shipload of different options so ye can design a unique piece that perfectly matches the rest of yar outfit. There be 19 different question that ye be needing to answer to get this fine treasure. The basic coat starts at $275 n' can go up to $1155 if ye splurge on all the options, which includes choices in fabric, a cape, trim, back button holes, a collar, lapels, n' skirt pleating. Best to watch the video that fully explains all the options, yarrr!
They like us some much last year, Great Day Live Morning News had us again this year to show of arrrr fine wears. I brought my first mate, Dead Red.
Cruise travel has continued to grow in popularity due to the great packaged deals they provide, including food, accommodations, transportation, n' entertainment; all encompassed in one price. It's more bang fer yer buck, plus ye don't have to pack n' unpack yar baggage every time you visit a different location. The big drawback is you are on a huge ship with nobody you know other than yar cabin mate.
Themed Cruise travel such as food, wine, n' music themes have exploded in the past few years. It allows guests to enjoy a certain hobby with others who share similar interests. Many times more popular themes such as "Star Trek," or "The Walking Dead," take up the entire ship. Unfortunately, this too has a downside, as these big themed cruises can double the cost due to the expense for the additional entertainment.
Arrr Pirate's Life Cruise is a small group of united brethren. It be fer pirate loving souls who wish to seek new acquaintances in the pirating genre 'n rendezvous throughout the many dinners, shore excursions, n' specialty events. We not be making any money off this cruise, so you are actually getting a better deal than a regular passenger because as a group, we be able to negotiate a Drink Package.
So, why arrrr we doing this cruise without a profit motive? To have some fun, learn a bit about the hospitality business n' get to know arrrr customers better. Unlike a Disney cruise, every night on arrr cruise will be a Pirate Night without kids!
If ye have not signed up yar pirate-lovin' soul, (28 mates have joined the account already-we still have room fer more,) but want to know more about the cruise to the Caribbean, click below:Continue reading
If yer going to spend yar hard earned doubloons, it best bet be on a high quality pirate or wench outfit. There be two way to think about about costuming.
1) Buy a different cheap costume every year
2) Buy a great outfit that you can improve or change each year.
The average cost of a halloween costume be $96 for men n' $77 fer women, which can get costly over time. Ye could buy a new costume each year, funneling money into a flimsy costume that will last ye a single night, or make an investment in an amazing outfit that ye be proud to wear n' will last ye years to come.
If yer going to spend $770-$960 on costumes over a ten year span, why not put that money towards a timeless outfit worth wearing again n' again?
Cheap Costume: You don't feel comfortable wearing it, it may fall apart before the night is done, it may not fit right, many other people can be wearing the same costume.
Quality Outfit: A high quality costume will stand out from the crowd of cheap outfits. More people will ask for a photo. You will feel like a movie star for a night. Be part of the cool crowd. You'll begin building a character that will grow with each year you wear it.
Popularity of Costuming:Costumes n' costumed celebrations have been a part of cultures all across the world throughout history. Halloween, the most widespread costume holiday, hails from a Celtic Gaelic harvest festival with roots in Scotland, Ireland n' Wales. Halloweens popularity has spread rapidly over the years, n' has become more popular in countries like Russia, Japan, Canada, Australia, Dubai, Saint Helena, n' most of Europe. These celebrations aren't just fer kids either; the number of adults that participate in Halloween has grown from a little more than half in 2003 to over 70% in 2018.
Many countries have either adopted halloween or have their own cultural equivalent; this can be seen in countries n' regions like Mexico, Latin America, n' Spain, where people celebrate their loved ones during Dia de Los Muertos n' often have costumed celebrations.
Outside of holidays, costumes have become a major draw to conventions. Over the past 10 years cosplay has entered the spotlight as comic, anime, n' sci-fi conversions have grown from an underground niche to mainstream event.
Why Pirates: In the past 10 years there have only been two costumes that has been consistently relevant enough to be listed within the top ten popular halloween costumes- Pirates n' Witches. In addition to pirates 10 year reign as some of the most popular costumes, wenches made the listing fer 7 of the 10 years.
Part of what makes a pirate costume such a worthwhile investment is the sheer amount events ye can wear it to- its one costume that ye can wear more than once a year. There be pirate festivals, Talk Like a Pirate Day celebrations, tall ship festivals, costume parties, Disney Cruises, Pirate Weekend at Renaissance Fairs, n' plenty of games fer sport teams who use pirates n' buccaneers as their mascot.
Pirates have a long history n' spanned across every country that touches the ocean, which allows for all sorts of different periods n' styles of garb. This versatility allows for pirate costumes to be easily altered fer other events as well; with a little modification a classic pirate outfit could be styled as a colonial for 4th of July or Revolutionary War events.Continue reading
It has been 5 years since we last redesigned arrrr fine website with responsive coding fer mobile phones. We didn't want a square stark white ecommerce website like everyone else has.
With this new site we be focusing more on complete pirate n' wench outfits, with separate pages fer pre-made outfits n' making yar own outfit. We added a ship load of new photos, including images for each color n' pattern, so they arrrrr displayed when ye pick that color fer the shopping chest.
If we not be cursed by a rouge pixel stormer or Davy Jones, arrrr new website be up the first week of August. We would love to hear yar feedback on thePirate Fashions site.
The cruise now be official, we have enough mates signed up to make it a go, Yarrr! Don't be a land lubber n' miss the boat. Prices start at only $619 - $50 Early Bird Discount = $569 per person fer an 8 day cruise, this be a great deal. Includes the Easy Drink Package. Sign UP by July 4, 2019 n' get $50 Discount.
Travel the High Seas with fellow Pirate Enthusiasts to visit Pirate Museums, Spanish Fortresses, and Rum Bars in the Caribbean isles. Experience luxurious life aboard a cruise ship with Game Night, Pirate Classes & Buccaneer Ball.
We will be visiting Tiger's favorite places in the Caribbean. In 2008, I decided move from the port of San Diego to the St Thomas the US Virgin Islands to start a Pirate Photo Studio. It didn't work out, but I explored the entire island n' vended at the very first St Thomas Pirate Festival. I can't wait to visit the new Pirate Treasure Museum in St Thomas, which just opened up last year. We recreated a pirate outfit from a Don Maitz painting fer their exhibit n' be in the process of getting a special behind the scenes tour.
Lucy's Corsetry is a database and product review of Of the Rack and Couture corset. They have many of articles and videos about waist training, tight lacing and casual corset wear. She also have a huge library of videos on her YouTube channel.
If you have purchased a Buxom Bodice or Corset Dress please add a review of it on the Database.
You can view her video review of the Buxom Bodice here.Continue reading
Four weeks ago, I send a survey asking if any of my fine customer be interested in going on a Pirate Cruise with Pirate Fashions. 436 replied to the survey with 68% saying ye love to go n 31% said it depends on the offer. 60% of ye have been a cruise before. Majority wanted a 5 -8 day cruise going to Nassau n' St Thomas in the month of April to visit Pirate Museum, Rum Distillery n' Buccaneer Balls.
Using that info, I send a second survey to the pirates who answered the first survey. 72 responded to that e-mail. I gave ye the option of two different cruise: a more affordable MSC Seaside or the high quality Celebrity Equinox. 57% wanted for more affordable option n' 18% be good with either one. 50% of ye be interested in the balcony cabin over the inside cabin 25%. 23% are ready to sign up now, 46% said it depends if yar mate agrees and 26% will depend if ye can make the budget work.
Click here discover the treasure of a pirate cruise, yarrr!
The future of retail and entertainment merge.
- Over supply of retail space and on shopping is causing a major crash in the retail business.
- Amusement parks and rides that are themed based on books, movies, tv programs and video games are wildly popular.
- The millennia are into experiences more than stuff.
- The convergence of food, retail, hospitality and entertainment in a themed immersive environment can be very powerful.
- Themed centers don’t need to be huge area amusement parks, but can contained in a single building.
- Games are the key because shared social activity creates the strongest experiences. Games that forces you to make decisions create deeper involvement compared to rides or movie, which are a passive experience.
- Multi player games that can be played in teams, which can form leagues to play in tournaments will build a repeat business that can lasts months.
- Teams can play together, can eat and drink together, wear a custom outfit and room together for a true bonding experience.
- All these activities can be themed to a historical (cowboys, knights, pirates, ninjas) or fantasy world (Middle Earth, Star Wars, Hunger Games).
- Smaller themed centers allow for niche themes of a deeper experience for dedicated fans of that theme.
- Themed products can command higher prices in themed centers and create a higher sense of urgency to purchase when visiting.
- Fans will spend more on costuming if they will wear it more than once. They will when to show off to others.
- Centers can create many small monthly or weekly special events instead of one large annual event due to limited capacity of the facilities. Plus it’s better to get fans to come more often.
- Small hotels in the centers will increase the number of traveler and allow them to stay fully immersed in the themed world for a deeper experience.
- The more engage the five sense: seeing, hearing, touching, tasting and smelling. Food highly engages both the tasting and smelling senses. Millenniums have been a key driver to the foodie culture.
- If food and drink are done right or wrong, the fans will share those experiences on social media.
- Most amusement parks have been designed for kids. Niched themed centers don’t need to be watered down for the masses; they can be targeted to a niched adult audience.